A small data approach to big insights (IIeX Talk)
This is the presentation I gave at the Insights Innovation Exchange (IIeX) in Amsterdam recently.
I talk about:
- How helping people to better understand themselves will mean businesses better understand people.
- Why we need to move away from mass centralised systems and give people control of their personal data
- The emergence of a new wave of innovation that help people generate value from their personal data. They are called Personal Information Management Services (PIMS)
- Why the market research industry is a great starting place for PIMS
- The Information Age is about managing flows and this is no different in the personal information economy
- The future of insight generation starts with people. Providing people with personal insights, empowerment and control.
Here is the slide deck:
For more information about citizenme have a look at their website